Below is a list of our company policies and procedures. Please read them carefully and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. As always, our goal is to provide a fun and safe environment for you and your little one.
1. Our ToddlinTime center has matted floors. We ask that you and your child remove your shoes upon entry to protect the mats and equipment. Please wear socks.
2. Colds and flu are part of life with children. We ask that you scrutinize your child’s health before coming to class. While we do wipe down the equipment on a regular basis, it is best to stay home if your child is ill. Take advantage of our liberal make-up policy.
3. ToddlinTime knows that life can be unpredictable and fortunately we are able to be flexible to accommodate your needs. As parents ourselves we are happy to offer our liberal make-up policy. If you should miss a class, your instructor will note it and you may make it up anytime within the current session. If you are continuing enrollment in the consecutive session you may carry over up to two classes to be made up in that session, only if you are enrolled in that session. We will not prorate tuition because of missed classes. We will attempt to extend our session for any unexpected closures.
4. You may enroll more than one child in the same class and take advantage of our second child discount (50% off). Siblings under the age of 10 months and over the age of 4 1/2 years are allowed in the gym at no additional cost. The older child may participate in the class as the “helper” to the director. If receiving the sibling discount- No other discounts may be applied to your tuition. Referral or Early Bird would not apply.
5. Weather does interrupt our class schedule from time to time. Toddlin Time will make any inclement weather decisions by 7:00 am. of that day. Please call Toddlin Time at 703-986-4327, check our Facebook page, or check our website at www.toddlintimeofmanassas.com. After 8:00 a.m., our voicemail, Facebook and website, will notify you of any possible changes in our schedule. We do not call or email each parent individually if we are closed or have a delayed opening because of inclement weather. It will be your responsibility to check the status.
6. We do not offer refunds. If you should pay for a session and then are unable to attend, we will offer you a credit that can be used within six months. We do not offer a “Drop in” status or partial commitment. We will honor a prorated tuition for late sign ups if space allows in our class.
7. Payment is due upon registration and no later than upon arrival for your first class.
Returned Checks will be charged a $20 Fee in addition to the owed tuition amount.
Only cash payments will be accepted after a returned check.
8. ToddlinTime curriculums are designed to be enjoyable for both you and your child. If your child prefers to play on the equipment instead of joining in on the songs and activities, please stay with her/him to insure safety. As always we welcome your comments and suggestions on making ToddlinTime the best it can be for you and your little ones! We take photos to share in our Ads and Web promotions, if you wish for your child to not be photographed you will need to let us know. All names in relation to these photos will remain anonymous and in most cases children are not identifiable.
9. Children at ToddlinTime are all learning to play gently together and be aware of others around them. We ask that you not allow your child to run in our play room or act aggressively towards other children. Your prompt attention is needed in these cases. If your child is playing too rough you may be asked to have a quiet time with them in our lobby or to leave class for the day. The security and safety of all the children participating in our program is our first priority. If your child’s behavior is a continuous disturbance you may be asked to leave the program with no refunds.10. MOST IMPORTANT, HAVE FUN! Dance like no one is watching, sing at the top of your lungs! We are here to show our children learning can be FUN. Your child will be watching you, let them see that you are proud of them. We are blessed to have these moments with our little ones. Cherish the silly songs, dancing, and rhyming times for our babies always seem to grow up way too fast.
Copyright 2013. Toddlin Time of Manassas. All rights reserved.