Below is a list of our policies. Please read them carefully and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. As always, our goal is to provide a fun and safe environment for you and your little one.
1. Our Toddlin Time center has matted floors. We ask that you and your child remove your shoes upon entry to protect the mats and equipment. Please wear socks.
2. Colds and flu are part of life with children. We ask that you scrutinize your child’s health before coming to class. While we do wipe down the equipment on a regular basis, it is best to stay home if your child is ill. Take advantage of our liberal make-up policy.
3. Toddlin Time knows that life can be unpredictable and that we must be flexible to accommodate your needs. Hence our liberal make-up policy. If you should miss a class, your instructor will note it and you may make it up anytime within the current session. If you are continuing enrollment in the consecutive session you may carry over up to two classes to be made up in that session, only if you are enrolled in that session. We will not prorate tuition because of missed classes.
4. You may enroll more than one child in the same class and take advantage of our second child discount (50% off). Siblings under the age of 10 months and over the age of 4 1/2 years are allowed in the gym at no additional cost. The older child may participate in the class as the “helper” to the director.
5. Weather does interrupt our class schedule from time to time. Toddlin Time will make any inclement weather decisions by 7:00 am. of that day. Please call Toddlin Time at 703-577-9543, check our Facebook page, or check our website at www.toddlintimeofmanassas.com. After 8:00 a.m., our answering machine will notify you of any possible changes in our schedule. We do not call each parent individually if we are closed or have a delayed opening because of inclement weather. It will be your responsibility to check our answering machine’s outgoing message.
6. We do not offer refunds. If you should pay for a session and then are unable to come that month, we will offer you a credit that can be used within six months.
7. Payment is due upon registration and no later than upon arrival for your first class.
Returned Checks will be charged a $20 Fee in addition to the owed tuition amount.
Only cash payments will be accepted.
8. Toddlin Time curriculums are designed to be enjoyable for both you and your child. If your child prefers to play on the equipment instead of joining in on the songs and activities, please stay with her/him to insure safety. As always we welcome your comments and suggestions on making Toddlin Time the best it can be for you and your little ones!
Copyright 2013. Toddlin Time of Manassas. All rights reserved.